Do you know what a good advisor does for their clients?
Hi, I’m Hans. I started this company to help people who are disappointed and seeking better financial advice.
Investors routinely find themselves at a disadvantage with commonplace advice and confusing statements. Add a busy life and an inability to start over and simple mistakes become magnified.
What happens if nothing is done? Poor results. Delayed goals. Missed opportunities. Even foolish or rash financial decisions.
We work to help solve these problems.
Are we qualified to help you?
- Over 20 years of experience working with individual investors.
- Veteran of two booms, two busts and two recoveries.
- Experience and trained with elite wealth management teams; Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley 2001 to 2006.
- Earned and maintain CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ ; since 2007.
- Credentialed as a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ and the Accredited Asset Management Specialist℠.
- Accustomed to leveraging leading wealth management strategies & resources for our clients.
And what about Hans personally?
I was raised in Hawaii and graduated from the University of Colorado, Leeds School of Business with a degree in International Business, Finance and a minor in German Language.
I bring a broad professional background in international logistics, domestic transportation and web startups. Meaning I know what it is to work, save to a 401(k), start a family and make financial decisions all before being a financial advisor and planner.
I am married with two sons and dachshund named Xena. As a family we enjoy travel. With family ties to Hawaii, we often visit Hawaii over the summer and during the winter we enjoy the snow and skiing in Lake Tahoe.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (650) 458-0312
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANNING COUNSELORSM and CRPC® are trademarks or registered service marks of the College for Financial Planning in the United States and/or other countries.
ACCREDITED ASSET MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTSM and AAMS® are trademarks or registered service marks of the College for Financial Planning in the United States and/or other countries.